Practicing gratitude is extremely beneficial to one's mental and physical health, can improve sleep, enhance relationships, help boost self-worth, and overall, does a body good.
According to Amy Morin via Psychology Today, there are 7 scientifically-proven benefits of gratitude --
- Improves physical health
- Improves psychological health
- Enhances empathy and reduces aggression
- May help you sleep better and longer
- Improves self-esteem
- Increases mental strength
- Opens the door to more relationships
Since it's officially the season of thanks and giving, here are 10 ways you can practice and incorporate the art of gratitude into your life...