FIT4MOM Operations Administration Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, PA Area
Do you want to work for a woman owned and woman powered business? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of families across the country? Do you want to be part of FIT4MOM?
FIT4MOM is the leader in the women’s fitness and wellness industry. We help moms find the Strength in Motherhood through our programs, business opportunities and partnerships. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our operational focus. We’re seeking an Operations Administration Assistant that has a passion for hustle and results. We’re looking for the perfect person to grow into this role and be part of the mission of FIT4MOM!
The ideal candidate is resourceful, organized and a good problem solver. We’re looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to handle multiple projects, maintain schedules across time zones and manage administrative support is essential to success. Assuring a steady completion of workload on time with quality contribution is key to growing in this position.
- Reports to the VP of Franchise Operations to support her focus on growing the business.
- Serves and supports FIT4MOM franchisees and instructors nationwide.
- Manages communication between franchisees, instructors and operations staff.
- Manages weekly scheduling and assists with regular operational tasks.
- Generates reports from several internal systems.
- Plays a front facing role in customer service to the FIT4MOM franchisees and instructors..
- Monitors and contributes to internal communication channels..
- Responds quickly and thoroughly to questions and requests for information.
- Generates email, internal social media posts and reports when necessary.
- Ability to learn a range of internal systems used by franchise owners and instructors.
- Communicates regularly with all other departments within the company.
- Works with the operations team to troubleshoot problems and find solutions.
- Interest and willingness to learn all aspects of the FIT4MOM operation.
- Fun, focused and friendly demeanor to help maintain morale.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms).
- Loves social media interactions.
- Incredible customer service skills and professional communication.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule at times to accommodate time zone shifts.
- Interest in becoming proficient in our brand, our systems and our franchise needs.
- Flexible work schedule / Work in office and from home opportunity [* * * locally within PA not remote * * * ]
- Opportunity for travel
How to Apply
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org