We’re expecting! FIT4MOM is seeking a part time (with the potential to go full time) graphic designer to work both in-office in San Marcos, CA, and remotely within the San Diego area. In this highly creative position, you will be involved in all aspects of visual communication and branding; campaign facilitation, print, digital and web design, social media marketing, apparel and retail marketing graphic design, and helping us refresh our brand as we transition it to a more modern vibe. The Graphic Designer is an integral part of the marketing and product team responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of original designs that achieve marketing strategy objectives from concept to completion. You are the creative force behind new design concepts across multiple mediums while maintaining the FIT4MOM basic brand guidelines, image, and vision.
FIT4MOM is about uniting and creating the strength in motherhood, cultivating community, and building a village supporting wellness, inside and out. Nationwide, FIT4MOM offers programs and services to support the modern mama through fitness and empowerment within all stages of motherhood. FIT4BABY is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. STROLLER STRIDES is a stroller-based fitness program designed for moms to get a full-body workout with their babe(s) in tow. STROLLER BARRE is a unique blend of ballet, Pilates, barre, yoga and stroller-based exercises designed to help moms build strength and muscle tone and improve posture. BODY BACK is a results-based workout designed for moms who are ready to take their fitness and vitality to the next level, and OUR VILLAGE is mama's place to find support, connections, and empowerment though monthly activities like Moms Night Out, playgroups, book clubs, family events, charitable events, and more. At FIT4MOM we celebrate motherhood and create a strong village through community involvement. FIT4MOM has been voted by Working Mother magazine as one of the top businesses for moms, and was voted as the #1 fitness business by Franchise Business Review for franchise satisfaction, and has appeared nationally on various news channels, media outlets, podcasts, and interviews.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone with modern + trendy graphic design skills who understands current trends in aesthetic appeal for the current digital marketing market.
Qualifications:- BA in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related education
- 3+ years of design experience; start-up experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Creative Suite 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Suite)
- Photography skills and knowledge of the photographic progress required
- - Image and photo styling and design
- Advanced knowledge in web applications and executions preferred
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing and executions required
- Ability to present original, creative ideas with FIT4MOM’s vision
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, use prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment, multitask, mange time effectively while working under
- Proficient in MAC and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in print, online and multimedia channels
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- You express a keen eye for photography, art, and design with an ability to select images
- You can take and give critique well and thrive under pressure
- - You can pick up last minute projects with sharp deadlines and same-day turn-around times
- - Keen sense of design style and penmanship
- - Team player
- - Friendly, approachable, warm personality who works well independently and with others
Please send copy of your PDF portfolio and/or website portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “graphic designer.” Please also attach your most recent project or collaboration for print and web.