3 weeks left! 3 weeks to get you feeling confident on the beach and by the pool this summer. Most importantly, we hope that you are on your way to feeling healthy and strong!
- Eat a grapefruit a day. Grapefruit has soluble fiber and water which can make you feel full. Have 1/2 before a meal.
- Add a Tbl. of apple cider vinegar to your water. Apple cider vinegar may help control blood sugar and even fat accumulation. Drink before a meal.
- Measure your portion sizes. Let's get real. Are you really eating a proper portion size? Time to measure and get back on track with what a serving should look like.
- Eat at home 90% of the time. It is pretty much impossible to reach health goals if you eat out a lot. Restaurants pack their foods with calories, fat, sugar and sodium. Many restaurant meals will have an entire day of calories.
- Increase intensity or weight during workout. How long have you been doing the same workout? Increasing intensity will increase your metabolic expenditure and will help you put on lean body mass.
- Workout in your bikini one day. Need some motivation? See how you are feeling in that bathing suit. Reality check!