FIT4MOM is hiring an IT Customer Service Representative. Must be local to San Diego and able to work at our Home Office in San Marcos, California.
FIT4MOM is currently hiring for an IT Customer Service Representative at our Home Office in San Diego, CA. This person will join our franchise operations team and will be responsible for managing all franchisee and home office support requests and resolving requests specific to IT and Systems.
FIT4MOM® is a nationwide brand that operates through corporate-owned and franchise businesses in 38 states. We have over 275 franchisees, 1500+ class locations and have certified over 3000 instructors. We seek to inspire “Strength in Motherhood” by providing a full range of fitness classes, educational programs and community support for moms in every stage of motherhood.
Setup of Initial Business Software Systems for New Franchise Owners
- Set all new franchisees and employee users up with their basic systems and log-ins
- Setup access to online training on our systems and setup is completed by new franchisee
- Problem-solve with franchisee and vendor for any issues that arise in setup
Manage Customer Service Tickets (Academy & Franchise Operations)
- Review, organize and respond as customer service representative to daily systems tickets received by home office
- Review and Report
- Read every ticket received prior to organization and present weekly updates highlighting trends to the Head of Franchise Support
- Ability to sort and filter tickets to appropriate advisors or departments and follow up on responses to ensure response times are met
- Responsible for responding to all tickets related to systems within standard service time commitment
Manage and update Knowledge Library
- Responsible for maintaining IT/Systems section of resource library
- Create FAQs with text and short format video for regular tickets
Corporate team IT Support
- Provide general IT support to home office staff
- Interface with outside IT solutions vendor as needed
- Interface with CTO Consultant, CEO and CFO as-needed to facilitate improvement of systems support.
Support productive relationships with Key Software and Systems Vendors
- Participate in monthly or quarterly calls with vendors/providers to address issues, request changes/updates, and support our partnership with our vendors
- Monthly report to senior leadership on status of each vendor and current projects in works
General Admin & Special Projects
- Manage additional inboxes/manager emails
- Assist with home office monthly performance reporting
- Assist with data migration as needed
- Respond to Facebook WorkPlace questions/threads
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to HR@FIT4MOM.COM
* NO REMOTE POSITIONS CONSIDERED *