Take a timeout amidst the holiday hustle and bustle and take care of YOU, mama with this short 10 minute workout.
- - One minute of jumping jacks
- - One minute of fast feet
COMPLETE EACH MOVEMENT FOR ONE MINUTE!
- - Cardio: Butt Kicker Run or Walk (get your heels to your rear every time)
- - Strength: Push-Ups (start in your most challenging position, then modify as needed) or a Chest Press with a tube
- - Core: Plie Punches (Get into a plie squat and then punch across the chest, rotating from the ribcage with hips square to the front)
- - Cardio: Jump Squats or fast, low impact squats (keep your knees soft at the top of the squat)
- - Strength: Tricep Dips (start in your most challenging position, then modify as needed) or Tricep Kickbacks standing on your tube
- - Core: Oblique Crunches (get into a crunch position and alternate a diagonal crunch, bringing shoulder across the body toward the opposite knee. Draw in and brace your core as you crunch)
2 minute Stretch and Cool Down:
- - Stretch your quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes. Now take a deep breath, and stretch your biceps and triceps. Finish this 10 minute Sanity Workout with 3 deep breaths. With each breath take in love, light and energy to truly ENJOY this day!