Recipe Serves: 4
5 Yellow Squash, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons Green Onion, minced
1 Tablespoon Raw Coconut Oil
1lb. Baby Scallops
1/2 Cup, Cremini or Fancy Mushrooms, washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash and chopped
1/2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- Spiralize 5 yellow squash with a handheld spiralizer (I got mine off Amazon for $10!!)
- Sauté 4 cloves minced garlic and 2 tablespoons minced green onion in 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil
- Add 1 lb baby scallops, 1/2 cup chopped Cremini or fancy mushrooms and sauté for another 5 min
- Add 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth and reduce to low until sauce thickens
- Add tomatoes and squoodles to pan and simmer together for 3-4 min.
- Season with sea salt, pepper and a little smoked paprika to taste.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and Asiago
For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!