2 lb. strawberries
12 oz. blueberries
2 large Jicama
1 red onion
1 bundle fresh mint
1 bundle fresh cilantro
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
salt, to taste
- Wash all of your fresh ingredients (strawberries, blueberries, jicama, mint, and cilantro) with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash.
- Chop strawberries and jicama into small, bite-sized cubes and place into large mixing bowl.
- Chop fresh mint, cilantro, and red onion then add to strawberry and jicama mixture. Add blueberries at the end.
- Squeeze lime juice and add salt, to desired taste.
- Mix lightly together and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a side salad to your meal, as a smart snack, or even pair with some Way Better Sprouted Grain Chipsas a delicious salsa!
Enjoy & remember to Eat Cleaner, Everyday!For more great tips and recipes from Chef Mareya, The Fit Foodie, visit www.eatcleaner.com or text EATCLEANER to 22828 to Join The Cleaner Plate Club!