FIT4MOM® is NOW HIRING a San Diego District Manager to join our fast-paced, fun, enthusiastic and growing company.
FIT4MOM San Diego District Manager
The San Diego District Manager- South is responsible for the creation and execution of business strategy, increasing revenue and leading a team of instructors in your specified district. They will report to the Director of San Diego.
- Manages the business of all Fit4Mom programs in their district
- Manages pipeline of instructors by fostering top talent and recruiting high quality instructors
- Attends 3-4 classes a week to observe and critique
- Operational Business Owner: Maintains and communicates all permit specifications
- Work with Director of San Diego on the marketing strategies for your district locations.
- Administration - responsible for tracking locations and instructors, meeting goals and executing a business strategy
- Works closely with all members of the San Diego leadership team
- Responsible for all areas of the P&L
- Leads and inspires instructor team
Growth and Expansion
- Select, negotiate and secure new locations for program expansion.
- Plan and implement growth with delivery of all FIT4MOM programs, includes launching new locations, Grand Openings, free demos, new schedules and matching instructors to locations.
- Work with San Diego Recruitment Manager & Education Department on hiring and onboarding needs
- Work with San Diego Recruitment Manager to schedule and plan instructor Open Houses to meet staffing needs and goals for growth and maintaining levels.
- Responsible for execution of hyperlocal community involvement
- Trainer - coach, develop others and foster talent
- Consistent, candid and clear feedforward
- Passionate to train others about growing their location/class
- Attends 3 strategic classes per week as mentor to watch and coach
- Provides ongoing training, development and support for San Diego instructors; teaching skills and increasing location quality, monthly meetings and consistent ongoing communication
Qualifications & Characteristics:
A FIT4MOM® San Diego District Manager must meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Willing to obtain a Fitness Certification and/or Education (see list below*)
- Willing to obtain FIT4MOM® Certifications - Stroller Strides/Fit4Baby, Stroller Barre and Body Back required
- Current CPR certification
- Willing to become an expert in pre/post-natal fitness and facilitation of positive fitness experiences for moms of all stages
- 3+ years experience in the fitness industry or business development
- Must be local to San Diego County and able to work remotely with a very flexible schedule. This position will not be based at the FIT4MOM Home Office.
A FIT4MOM® San Diego District Manager possesses the following characteristics:
- Professionalism, charisma, energy, humor, kindness
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Passion for fitness education
- Strong candid communication skills
- Inspires others innately
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Embodiment of Fit4Mom values
- Eagerness to help FIT4MOM® reach #allthemoms
FIT4MOM® San Diego District Manager is expected to be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- General health & fitness (maintain national group fitness or personal training certification)
- Prenatal fitness
- Postnatal fitness
- All FIT4MOM® formats (certification in all formats)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]