TREAT YOSELF (WELL MAMA):
We all deserve a good treat now and then, and this Grain Free Peach Blueberry Crumble recipe is perfect as a dessert or even for breakfast. And bonus, your babes will like it, too.
Grain Free Blueberry Peach Cobbler
If you can buy frozen veggies or fruit, guess what, you are capable of making this recipe!
Can you smell it already?
- 1 1/2 bags of organic frozen peaches or 6 peaches sliced
- 1 bag of organic frozen blueberries or 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 bag of organic frozen raspberries or 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Juice of 1 lemon (if you don’t like tartness omit lemon)
- 1 tablespoon of organic vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (or pecans or cashews)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey melted
Step 1 – Allow frozen fruit to thaw for a bit so it’s workable maybe 20 minutes at room temp
Step 2 – Mix the berries and peaches with the lemon juice and vanilla
Step 3 – Put fruit mixture in a greased (We used coconut oil) 9 x 12 casserole pan
Step 4 – Melt your honey and coconut oil and mix with remaining dry ingredients.
Step 5 – Crumble the topping on top of your fruit mixture (I like to use my hands here to get it nice and even)
Step 6 – Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until the fruit is a bubbling!
Step 7 – Try not to eat the entire pan in one sitting…
We leave you with this thought:
Life is just too short for us all to be a hybrid of Betty Crocker and Jillian Michaels, so work smarter not harder with your health and well being, and never turn down a piece of dark chocolate or grain free crumble, ever.