We're hiring a Graphic Designer to join our creative team!
We’re expecting! FIT4MOM is seeking a part time (with the potential to go full time) graphic designer to work both in-office in San Marcos, CA, and remotely within the San Diego area.
In this highly creative position, you will be involved in all aspects of visual communication and branding; campaign facilitation, print, digital and web design, social media marketing, apparel and retail marketing graphic design, and helping us refresh our brand creative assets as we transition it to a more modern vibe.
The Graphic Designer is an integral part of the marketing and product team responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of original designs that achieve marketing strategy objectives from concept to completion. You are the creative force behind new design concepts across multiple mediums while maintaining the FIT4MOM brand guidelines, image, and vision. You will be responsible for updating the marketing asset library for our 300 franchisees nationwide to offer them a robust suite of marketing materials that consistently meet our fresh style guidelines.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and awareness of maintaining FIT4MOM brand standards.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to collaborate with a creative team and clearly communicate and present ideas.
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe CC - with excellent efficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Highly proficient in other formatting and document software, such as Word/Pages, Keynote/Powerpoint.
- Professionalism regarding time management and adhering to deadlines
-Experience working with fitness, active lifestyle or franchise brands is a plus.
How to apply:
Send resume, portfolio, and cover letter to email@example.com