Makes: 16 servings
2 ¼ cups of all purpose Gluten-free flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
1 cup Stevia or Xylitol
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup olive oil
1 ½ cups water
3 tsp balsamic vinegar
½ C fresh berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries), washed with Eat Cleaner Fruit + Vegetable Wash and pureed until smooth
Non-stick cooking spray
Non-dairy whipped cream and cinnamon (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl or stand up mixer bowl, combine all the dry ingredients until well incorporated.
3) Add in the chocolate chips and all of the wet ingredients (except berries) and mix until smooth
4) Add the fresh berry puree into the mix until well incorporated
5) Spray an 8x8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mixture in and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until top is nicely browned and toothpick comes out clean.
6) When cooled, top with a crown of non-dairy whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon
For more guilt-free indulgence, visit Eatcleaner.